- Newman’s conversion to Catholicism
- His influence on 20th-century theology and in our own day
- His robust educational vision
- The importance of studying Church history
- How we arrive at assent, acknowledging the truth of a proposition
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.